Friday, November 29, 2013

New Line of Women's Golf Clothes

UPDATE:  Chico's has closed it's line of golf clothes.  They had it right with the skorts but their tops were too heavy and material too thick for golfing in warm weather.  Oh, well, it was good while it lasted.  I'm fortunate in that I have a PGA Super Store where I live.  So when I want to look for golf clothes, I have a wide variety of choices from a wide selection of golf apparel lines.  I could shop at our pro shop but the prices aren't that great and the choices limited.
 Of course if you live in areas like Arizona, California, along the Gulf coast, you also have a myriad of choices.  But there's a new comer to the market in women's golf apparel...It's Chico's.  Yes, Chico's.  I am a big supporter of their Zenergy line.  Very well made clothes that can be hand washed and hung up to dry with no ironing needed.  As a matter of fact, I took several pieces on my Tanzanian safari and had the laundry service clean them and they held up very well.  So when I saw that they were now carrying golf apparel, I had to check it out.  What I like so much about Chico's is their sizing.  The half sizes in particular.  And, as a Passport member, I love seeing the cost go down at the register.  Of course it's a marketing ploy but a good one.  So the next time you're in a Chico's, ask to see their golf line or go online at www.chicos.com.  Here are a few of their pieces:

   image enlargement  

  

6 comments:

  1. Wow, had no idea Chico's had a golf line. Interesting considering that the women who play golf niche is quite small... but I'm guessing that in the demographic that they serve it must make sense. Hopefully it'll take off and become a permanent part of their offering. I'm in CT where we're not particularly well served with brick and mortar golf shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw on this week's PGA broadcast that Chico's is advertising their golf clothes. I've been wearing some and they are very comfortable and well made. Have a great golf year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice line of golf clothes, prints are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are overcast days where you don't feel like rocking a ball cap. With there being so many layers in my hair, queen of the tees

    ReplyDelete