Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Songs About Strong Women

As I posted on my last blog, we are hosting a breast cancer charity golf tournament with the theme of Hear Me Roar.  Roar is a Katy Perry song.  What I'm going to do is put together a song list for my iPod with songs about strong women.  I asked my FB friends to email me with ideas for songs.  This is what we came up with:


Brave/Sara Bareilles

Girl on Fire/Alicia Keyes

I Will Survive/Gloria Gaynor

Natural Woman/Aretha Franklin

I'm Every Woman/Chaka Khan

Simply the Best/Tina Turner

Survivor/Destiny's Child

I'm A Survivor/Reba Mcentire

This One's for the Girl's/Martina McBride

Stronger/Kelly Clarkson

I am Woman/Helen Redding

Man I Feel Like a Woman/Shania Twain

We're going to use a selection of these titles as flight names.



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. I wanted to thank you for this informative read of the subject.
    Junior girl golf apparel
    <a href="http://www.kissicouture.com/product-category/diva-wear/custom-orders/>Girl golf outfits</a>

    ReplyDelete